A Cultural journey
Working with culture starts by building awareness of where you are. From there we can see where culture is helping or hindering the progress of the business.
Once we have this awareness we can begin to design the desired future culture which will best take the business forward. Then we face the challenge of embedding the new ‘way we do things round here’…….. consistently.
Itim international offers its clients services to ensure culture is looked at within the overall business. Services that serve different purposes and range from becoming aware of the impact of culture to using culture as key component in challenging projects such as post-merger integration.
Many organizations have found that the itim approach:
- greatly enhances their competitive edge
- moves beyond ‘cultural awareness’ to provide data-based tools which can help individual managers achieve their business goals by enhancing intercultural performance
- helps companies as a whole to perform better abroad
- enhances the skills of CEOs, managers and employees with international responsibilities
- provides rapid and reliable organisational culture measurements (as a basis for planning change)
- provides practical, cost-effective ‘levers for change’